[Cooking Healthy Recipe] Mustard Maple Roasted Chicken Breasts
I Love Chicken Because They Have No Taste!
The tasteless chicken gives you the opportunity to make chicken tasty!
This creamy recipe allows you to feel decadent without bloating.
Plus the ying and yang of sweet and savory allows your taste buds to party like it is 1999!
The recipe is below or you can download it here.
Mustard Maple Roasted Chicken Breasts.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro or 1 tsp. dried
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise ( I use avocado mayo)
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 4 skinless/boneless Chicken Breasts
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix together the mustard, 1 tablespoon of the cilantro, the mayonnaise and maple syrup in a bowl.
- Put the steaks on the baking sheet and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Spread some of the mustard mixture evenly over each breast
- Bake until just cooked through, 15 minutes. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 tablespoon cilantro and serve.