At Cooking Healthy Academy, we offer programs that help you gain self control and reset your relationship with food. We know what we’re talking about, because we’ve been there.
A Weight Loss Coach Who Has Been in Your Shoes
Maureen’s Journey Makes Her an Expert on Emotional Eating
The Cooking Healthy Academy founder, Maureen, experienced the pain of food addiction first-hand. As she took the steps to heal herself, she learned how to silence the voice of self-criticism and shame, fully accept her body, and give herself every opportunity to heal. She is passionate about using her experiences to coach others.
Maureen believes that you can replace self-sabotaging beliefs and behaviors with intuitive knowledge that truly heals. Food, the weapon you sometimes use for self-destruction, can become the tool you use for healing.
Signs a Weight Loss Coach May be Just What You Need to Bring About Change
- Do you turn to food as a reaction to stress, loneliness or plain old boredom?
- Do you regularly overeat and then feel a sense of shame?
- Have you tried restrictive diets only to fail?
- Do you worry that you just don’t have enough willpower to stop binge-eating?
- Do you feel that don’t cook well enough to make healthy meals?
- Do you feel that you don’t have the time or know-how to establish healthier habits?
We know that everyone’s journey to self-control is different. That’s why we’re not here to judge you, or to offer you the kind of one-size-fits-all program that some “Boot Camps” push. We go beyond cooking instruction to give you authentic support, helping you recognize your unhealthy triggers and break bad food habits.
Join Us As We Cook, Talk, and Laugh Together
We understand the hold certain foods can have over your life, and we’re intimately familiar with the blocks that keep a person from implementing a healthy lifestyle.
Let us coach you as you learn to cook healthy meals and end the shame cycle. Just fill out the form below and we will reach out shortly.